Submit your next research article to Translational Research, the official publication of the Central Society for Clinical and Translational Research. Formerly known as The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine, Translational Research is in its 94th year of publishing the latest research on human disease from all subspecialties of medicine.
- Laboratory research with implications for clinical medicine
- Clinical trials and case reports
- Health outcomes research
- New methods with clinical application
- Review articles on recent advancements
- Letters to the Editor
Benefits of Publishing in Translational Research:
- Rapid Review. Articles are reviewed on average in less than three weeks.
- Early Online Publication. Articles accepted for publication are posted online on average in four weeks.
- Highly cited. Translational Research is ranked in the top third of journals in General and Internal Medicine.
- Archival longevity. Elsevier, founded in 1880, has a long and proud history of preserving the legacy of your research.
- No submission fee or page charges.
Submit your next research article to Translational Research at http://www.ees.elsevier.com/transres/